© 2014-2017
Man From Mars Productions

Franklin M. Doolittle's signature
obg logo
 

Franklin M. Doolittle's legend from History of the Class of 1915, Sheffield Scientific School. Sheffield was founded in 1847 as a school within Yale University in New Haven. Originally known as Yale Scientific School, it was renamed after railroad executive Joseph Earl Sheffield in 1861. The Sheffield School became part of Yale College in 1945.

 
Man From Mars site WPOP site return to top home