had WDRC, the station was known as WPAJ and it broadcast
from New Haven, Connecticut. Founder Franklin
M. Doolittle put WPAJ on the air on December 10, 1922.
The name of the pioneering station was changed to WDRC (for
Doolittle Radio Company) on February 21, 1925. A few years after
getting its sea legs, the station relocated to Hartford on December
5, 1930 and has been there ever since.
a fine ear not only for electronics and binaural broadcasting, but
for music. He was so impressed by the Krakauer brand of pianos that
he wrote a letter of testament that appeared in a national trade